Call Us: 1-831-744-2466, 1-831-Shichon
When picking up your baby at the air port: Here are some key point
1. Call the airport prior to your our arrival date to get directions
2. Arrive at the airport at least 30 minutes early. We may be early and the person name who's name the puppy is registered under needs to have a picture ID to pick the puppy up. If some one else will need to meet us we will have to have a form filled and and sent to us before we deliver the puppy.
3. When you receive your puppy give him or her a big hug. Give him or her a thumb nail full of Nutri-Cal. Nutri-Cal is a calorie supplement that will keep their blood sugar up as well as boosting their appetite. Nutra-Drops can be purchased at most vet offices or pet stores. Be sure to read our Hypoglycemia information on the warrantee page.
4. Use your wet wipes to clean your puppy up & add newspaper or a pee pad to pet carrier, if needed. Puppies are clean when they leave, but they are babies & accidents do happen.
5. Give your baby some pieces of the Natural Balance Roll & distilled water.
6. Call me to let me know how everything is going.
7. Go home & start a wonderful life with your new companion!
We are conveniently located in Sw Missouri off of Highway 60, we are about 3 hours from Tulsa Ok, 35 minutes from Springfield Missouri air port, about 3.5 hours from St. Louis about 2.5 hours from Kansas City. We are a short drive from Chicago IL about a 6.5 hours. We are also about 1 hour from the Missouri-Arkansas boarder. We are right off of Highway 60.
We welcome you to come to our home and pick up your new fur baby once she/he is ready to come home. We also offer our puppy parents hand delivery.
Here are some Key Points
here is an example: If your puppy was $1300.00 then your total would be $1373.71
Fur Kids Live Here
My Fur Kids and I live in this house. You are welcome to come and visit me anytime but we have a few things that you must understand before you visit:
You must expect a few fur kids hairs to stick to your clothes. I vacuum and clean on a regular basis, but fur kids do live in this house too.
You may be licked and given a paw a few times but they do this because they love people and wants to say "Hello", so if you feel that you are too good for their love then you may not feel welcome here because this is their home too. My fur kids are well mannered and very clean but if you are one of those people who think ALL animals are dirty and smelly then you and I will probably have difficulty feeling comfortable during your visit.
If you don't like the sound of barking and playing, then my home is not likely to be a pleasant place for you. My fur kids protect us by letting me know I have a visitor. Whether it be a friend or uninvited stranger. If you are a friend, my fur kids will consider you their friend too but if you are an unwelcome guest, my fur kids will protect me with their life as I would them. Do not expect me to lock my fur kids in another room during your visit. I have trained my fur kids well so they will not do anything to you except maybe want a pat on the head. I will not subject them to feel as if they are being punished by locking them away for no reason. That would just be cruel.
When you walk in our home, be careful not to trip on a squeaky toy or a bone. These are my fur kid's little treasures and I will not take them away from them just to show you that I keep a clean house. They know where all their toys are. They may not look like much to you, but to them, they are worth more than gold.
You see, This is OUR home. We have been together for a long time. I raised them into a well mannered, beautifully behaved dogs. I am proud of them.
I consider them my personal gift from God. They have done nothing but give me their endless love and devotion for many years. I love them dearly and want to make their years happy ones. As happy as they make mine. When you go home to your family, they stay here with me. A fine and loving companions. They are MY family and I wouldn't change that for the world.
When I am sick, they stay right by my side as I do when they are not having a good day. A better friend I could not ask for. When no one else is their my fur kids are. They have given us nothing but pure joy and We love them endlessly. So please understand that I am not being rude. I'm just looking out for my best friends. FUZZY WUZZY PUPS
Author Unknown, Modified by FUZZY WUZZY PUPS....
Top 5 Things That Make Us Different
* Our LIFETIME HEALTH WARRANTY COVERS ALL GENETIC HEALTH ISSUES & PARVO
* Our ALL OUR PARENTS ARE GENETICALLY TESTED FOR OVER 10 GENETIC HEALTH ISSUES
* WE ARE THE ONLY HOME BREEDER THAT IS REGISTERED WITH BBB
* WE ARE AVAILABLE TO OUR PUPPY PARENTS 24/7
* WE WELCOME YOU TO COME MEET US AND OUR BABIES IN PERSON AT OUR HOME
Here at FuzzyWuzzyPups I pride my self in providing my puppy parents with the best puppies possible. Our written LIFETIME health warranty goes home with each baby. You can search the internet high and low and you will NOT find a warranty like ours. Our warranty covers 100 % of genetic health issues, parvo and other health issues that other breeders do NOT cover. This helps protect our puppies and puppy parents if a health issue should arise. Remember we are placing a living, breathing puppy and even with the best of care and health screening things can come up. That is why we offer our puppy parents a written LIFETIME health warranty.