Call Us: 1-831-744-2466, 1-831-Shichon
Here at Fuzzy Wuzzy Pups we are the EXPERTS when it comes to flying your baby home SAFE & SOUND...
Most of the babies can come home when they are 12-13weeks old. But once in a while one might have to be kept longer. We want to do what is best for the baby. We also want to get him or her home as fast as we can but we want to make sure he/she is happy and healthy.
We can have your new baby transported by car, airplane or you can come to pick up your baby. I do ask that during extreme weather conditions, to please remain patient. We do not allow their puppies to be transported if we are not absolutely sure they will arrive happy and healthy.
Transportation by car usually starts at $250 and up depending on the destination. Destinations are limited. When traveling by car your puppy will be delivered to the closes wal-mart to you. When traveling by car, they provide you with shot records, health certificate, crate, and vet check statements, and more.
Flying Your Baby Home By Her/His Self
We are NOT USDA licensed there for there are only certain conditions we can fly your baby home by his/her self. This is NOT included in our adoption fee. We us Delta When transporting by air, We will provide you with shot records, health certificate and vet check statements, a travel crate, water bottle or a water-food dish. I recommend you bring newspapers, paper towels, and a spray cleaner to clean the carrier upon arrival. Puppies can really make a mess during flight and the airport officials are not allowed to open the carriers to clean them. It makes your trip home with your new puppy a much more pleasant smelling experience.
You will be required to show a picture ID before you can pick up your puppy.
If you have any questions regarding shipping, transporting or any other area, please contact us by phone or email me at Fuzzywuzzypups@mail.com
We reserve the right, at our soul discretion, to determine when the puppies are ready to be shipped home. I do my very best to get your puppy to you as soon as possible, but there are sometimes delays. Inclement weather conditions (i.e. too hot or too cold), hazardous driving conditions, flight schedules and puppy development, are all out of my control. Understand that I will NOT ship a puppy unless I feel that the conditions are safe, and that the puppy is ready to make the trip. I do this to ensure that your puppy will arrive to your home safe and healthy, and thank you for your understanding
Over the years we have sent our babies all over the US and World. We hope to bring our wonderful babies to the whole world someday. On the map below the states that have paws is where our babies have found their new fur-ever home's . If your state don't have a paw print why not be the first luck person to own a Fuzzy Wuzzy there!!!
Here at A FUZZY WUZZY PUPS we use Delta Air Lines, Continental OR American Air Lines
DELTA AIR LINES : In extreme hot or cold weather we will use Delta Airlines. In order to ship on Delta we have to make the flight arrangements 7 days prior to flying the baby home. When we use Delta we will ship your baby COD. We will also send you $125.00 of your adotpion fee ack to you. Most of the time when you pick up your baby at the airport it will cost you around $220.00. When we use Delta we fly out of Spring Field Mo. Delta's telephone number is 1-888-716-3738 To see more about Delta Click here
AMERICAN AIRLINES : American does not let us use the water bottle. They make us use a clip bowl.
When we use them most the time we can make the flight arrangements 3 days in advance. When we use American they baby will fly out of Tulsa OK. American's telephone number is1-800-2227-4622
1. Call the airport prior to your puppy's arrival date to get directions to where you will pick your puppy up. Some airports you will pick up the main terminal & in other airports in the cargo facility..
2. Arrive at the airport at least 15 minutes early. The person name who's name the puppy is registered under needs to have a picture ID to pick the puppy up. Also have your flight conformation number with you.
3. When you receive your puppy take it out of its pet carrier. Give him or her a big hug. Give him or her a thumb nail full of Nutri-Cal. Nutri-Cal is a calorie supplement that will keep their blood sugar up as well as boosting their appetite. Nutri-Cal can be purchased at most vet offices or pet stores. Be sure to read our Hypoglycemia information on the warrantee page.
4. Use your wet wipes to clean your puppy up & add newspaper or a pee pad to pet carrier, if needed. Puppies are clean when they leave, but they are babies & accidents do happen.
5. Give your baby some pieces of the Natural Balance Roll & distilled water.
6. Call me to let me know how everything is going.
7. Go home & start a wonderful life with your new companion!
Here is a list of items you need to take to the airport with you. Make sure arrive at the airport 30 minutes before the plane lands. Also make sure you call the air port a couple of hours before the plane is suppose to be there to make sure it is on time.
Top 5 Things That Make Us Different
* Our LIFETIME HEALTH WARRANTY COVERS ALL GENETIC HEALTH ISSUES & PARVO
* Our ALL OUR PARENTS ARE GENETICALLY TESTED FOR OVER 10 GENETIC HEALTH ISSUES
* WE ARE THE ONLY HOME BREEDER THAT IS REGISTERED WITH BBB
* WE ARE AVAILABLE TO OUR PUPPY PARENTS 24/7
* WE WELCOME YOU TO COME MEET US AND OUR BABIES IN PERSON AT OUR HOME
Here at FuzzyWuzzyPups I pride my self in providing my puppy parents with the best puppies possible. Our written LIFETIME health warranty goes home with each baby. You can search the internet high and low and you will NOT find a warranty like ours. Our warranty covers 100 % of genetic health issues, parvo and other health issues that other breeders do NOT cover. This helps protect our puppies and puppy parents if a health issue should arise. Remember we are placing a living, breathing puppy and even with the best of care and health screening things can come up. That is why we offer our puppy parents a written LIFETIME health warranty.